mercredi 19 octobre 2011

My tips for freshers =)


When I arrived at the university this year, I knew nobody. The first week (during the academic registration) I had no classes, so I spoke to few people and I felt very alone. It was really difficult because, besides being only at the university, I was alone in my apartment …

Moreover, my mother is a childminder, so, last year, when I came back at home there was always someone to talk.
But after that, i met new friends who are very nice. That’s why, i advice to freshers to talk with everyone they can.


I think the university is a new stage of the life which you don’t have to miss. Indeed, the university often precedes the professional life. It gives a lot of responsibility contrary to the high school ; that’s why it allows you to become more mature.
My tip for freshers is not to be afraid, because to be successful you just need to know well organize yourself. You have to do homework without waiting that a professor asks to you. And you don’t have to learn your lessons in the last minute. I think that it’s the hardest because nobody is there to tell you to work contrary on the high school.

At university the timetables are not very full, so it enables students to take part to an association or to practise sports for example. There are lot of things that you can do.The EVE also organizes parties for studients on campus.

The space student life

I add that you will get used to university and you will see that it’s a social place where you can make a lot of things !

1 commentaire: